The average person spends about 11 hours a day consuming media, and most of that time is spent interacting with brands. It’s no wonder, then, that people are growing tired of the idealized personas that businesses often put forward. They crave engagement with brands that feel more like relatable friends. Audio events are the perfect way to create this kind of connection with your audience. When people hear a human voice, they’re more likely to feel a personal connection than if they’re just reading text on a screen.
When you’re looking to build trust with your audience, it’s important to not only consider how you look to them but also how you sound. Audio is a powerful tool that can help you convey feelings, culture, and help consumers get to know you better. By being open and using audio effectively, you can build the trust you need to succeed.
What Are The Benefits of Audio Events?
There are many benefits that come from hosting audio events for businesses. Four of the most common benefits are that they:
1. Improve lead generation and customer acquisition rates – By hosting an audio event, businesses can more easily attract new leads and customers. This is because audio events provide an engaging and interactive experience that potential customers will be interested in. Additionally, audio events can be recorded and used as marketing material later on.
2. Enhance brand awareness and recognition – Audio events can help businesses to enhance their brand awareness and recognition. This is because when potential customers participate in an audio event, they will become more familiar with the business’s name, logo, and message. Additionally, they will start to associate positive emotions with the business.
3. Increase website traffic – Hosting an audio event can also help to increase website traffic.
How Do I Plan An Audio Event?
There are a few steps that you need to take in order to plan an audio event.
1. Plan the timing of the event.
Consider the time of year when you want to hold your event. Some times of the year are busier than others, so you’ll need to plan accordingly. Also, make sure you give yourself enough time to promote the event. You’ll need to let people know about it in advance so they can clear their schedules and make arrangements to participate.
2. Plan the location of the event.
LinkedIn audio events are perfect for busy professionals who want to learn while they’re on the go. You can view profiles, check out attendees, and even connect with them without having to leave the event. LinkedIn is all about networking, so attending audio events is a great way to get access to new information and meet new people in your industry.
Audio events can also be hosted on podcast platforms such as Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more. There are several different programs that allow you to create private audio streams such as Hello Audio or Captivate.
3. Plan the content of the event.
When planning an audio event for your business, it is essential to make sure it is well-organized and has a clear purpose. This will help attract people who are interested in what you have to say. First, you need to decide what the purpose of the event is. What do you want to achieve by holding this event? What kind of people would be interested in what you have to say? Once you know the answer to that, you can start planning out the details.
At the end of your audio event, offer your listeners something of value. This could be a discount to work with you, a free resource, or an invitation to connect with you 1:1. Regardless, you want them to take away some great advice after listening to your presentation and give them the next steps on how to connect with you further.
4. Make sure the audio quality of your event is good.
Audio events are a great way to connect with potential customers and promote your business. However, if the audio quality is poor, it can turn people off and make them less likely to want to do business with you. Here are a few tips to ensure that the audio quality of your next event is good:
1. Make sure you have a good microphone. This will ensure that people can hear you clearly and won’t be turned off by static or other noise.
2. If you’re using music, make sure it’s high-quality and that it doesn’t interfere with the audio of your voice. People should be able to hear you over the music, not the other way around.
3. Make sure the sound system is set up properly. This means making sure that the speakers are positioned in a way that they won’t cause feedback or echo.
5. Plan the marketing strategy for the event.
Social media is a powerful marketing tool that can help you promote your event and reach a wider audience. By using social media, you can generate interest in your event and bring people to your website. There are a number of ways to use social media to promote your event, such as creating a Facebook event or using Twitter to share news about your event. You can also use other online channels to promote your event, such as creating a blog post or sending out an email newsletter. Promoting your event through social media and other online channels is a great way to reach more people and get them interested in what you have to offer. So if you’re looking for ways to market your event, be sure to take advantage of social media and other online channels.
Audio is a key element of any successful branded marketing strategy, and if you’re not incorporating audio experiences into your brand’s marketing and advertising campaigns yet, it’s time to start. Audio allows you to connect with your audience on a deeper level, creating an emotional connection that can lead to improved brand awareness and loyalty. Enjoy our How to Solopreneur Like A Boss Audio Summit for a taste of what an audio event can offer your business.